The IQAC plays an important role in improving and maintaining the quality education of an institution. After the provincialization of the college in January,2013, the IQAC was formed on 29th May, 2014, as per guideline of UGC. The Cell has been functioning actively in planning, guiding and monitoring all the activities of the college since then.
“To ensure quality education.”
- To initiate quality parameters for the various academic and administrative activities of the institution.
- To create learner centric environment for quality education, make provision for continuous academic development of the teachers.
- To arrange feedback response from students, alumni and stakeholders for quality improvement.
- To organize programme on social issues like gender sensitization, environmental issues and social values.
- To organize seminar, workshop, webinar, FDP to increase the efficiency and quality of the teachers.
- Documentation of various programme and activities.
- Acting as a nodal agency for the institution for coordinating quality related activities, including adoption and dissemination.